More and more people are turning to XPEL Ceramic Coating as a way to protect their vehicles. XPEL is a clear, urethane-based coating that protects from scratching, rusting, corrosion, and other types of damage. It’s an incredibly durable product that ensures your car will stay looking good for years to come!
Car enthusiasts are also learning that XPEL Ceramic Coating is incredibly easy to apply. Instead of waxing your car with a liquid or cream, you spray XPEL over it and wipe away any excess. Once dry, the coating will protect for up 6-10 years!
What is XPEL Ceramic Coating, and why do people use it?
XPEL Ceramic Coatings is a liquid applied to the surface of a car. It forms a protective barrier that makes the paint on the car less susceptible to scratches, swirl marks, and other blemishes. This makes it a popular choice for people who want to keep their car looking its best.
The benefits of using XPEL Ceramic Coating
In addition to being incredibly easy to use, XPEL has several advantages over other types of car paint protection. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy if you choose XPEL Ceramic Coating for your vehicle:
It’s chemically resistant.
This means that it will prevent the paint on your vehicle from being damaged by water, car wash soap, road salt, bug residue, and other essential chemicals.
It’s chemically inert.
This means that it will not react to other types of chemicals, detergents, or cleaners you use on your car. It also won’t affect the engine components near the paint, like rubber hoses and plastic filler caps.
XPEL resists yellowing over time
Most waxes and paint sealants will be yellow over the years, but XPEL will stay clear. This makes it a perfect choice for vehicles that are still relatively new or restored to their showroom condition.
It’s highly scratch-resistant
While most waxes and paint sealants can’t prevent scratches from occurring on your car’s paint, XPEL is capable of resisting them. This makes XPEL a good choice for drivers who are especially concerned about the appearance of their car’s paint job.
It provides UV protection to your vehicle’s paint.
This is excellent news if you live in an area with lots of direct sunlight or high temperatures since it can help keep your car from suffering damage from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
It doesn’t cause water spots when it dries.
When XPEL is applied to your vehicle, you won’t have to deal with ugly water spots like you would when using certain waxes or sealants.
The coating itself is incredibly durable.
It bonds to the surfaces of your car, so there’s no need to worry about getting rid of scratches or swirl marks for 6-10 years!
The cost of XPEL Ceramic Coating
The cost of XPEL Ceramic Coating varies depending on the size of your vehicle. You can expect to pay around $1500 to $2000 for a car or truck that’s between 5 and 7 feet long. For larger vehicles like minivans, SUVs, and trucks, the price will increase to around $2500-3000.
Your total cost will include both the XPEL itself and the labor required to apply it. The average vehicle takes about 2-3 hours to coat. If you’re planning on getting XPEL applied at a professional, your total cost will also include the price of the labor.
How does XPEL Ceramic Coating work?
The ceramic coating works by creating a protective barrier between your vehicle’s paint and the outside elements. This makes it more difficult for dirt, bugs, water spots, chemicals, salt, etc., to cling to the car’s surface.
The most noticeable difference you’ll see after applying XPEL is that your car will stay cleaner for more extended periods. There will also be less need for you to wash the vehicle regularly.
The application process is easy once you have your vehicle prepared adequately. XPEL products are very safe and effective when used correctly, so there’s no reason why you can’t apply them yourself! However, if you’d like to leave the application process in the hands of professionals, you should have no problem finding a high-quality installer near you.
Tips to help you get the most out of XPEL
Here are a few tips that can make it easier for you to get the best results possible from your XPEL Ceramic Coating experience:
- Make sure you purchase an extra bottle of XPEL sealant. This will ensure that you have plenty left over to reapply after six months or a year.
- You can wash your car with regular soap, but make sure it’s completely dried before applying XPEL. Water spots will still be an issue if you don’t dry the car properly before applying the coating.
- Avoid driving in areas with high levels of pollution or heavily congested traffic whenever possible.
- If you want to remove the XPEL coating, bring your car to a certified installer and make sure they use a solvent that the manufacturer approves. If you don’t, you risk damaging the finish on your vehicle.
- Remember that it will take several hours for XPEL to dry after application thoroughly. Avoid touching any areas of your paint job until the XPEL has dried completely.
- Try to choose the ideal temperature and weather conditions for applying and drying XPEL. If it’s too hot, cold, or humid, you might have bubbling or other problems.
- Keep your vehicle’s paint in good condition by washing it regularly during the first few weeks.
- If you’re concerned about the cost, consider that car detailing Odessa FL; XPEL will save you money in the long run by avoiding expensive paintwork. In addition, XPEL has so many added benefits, which makes it an even better value.